1. By entering personal data at the forms provided for ordering www.sosservice.lv, the person agrees to the processing and storage of the data entered by him / herself.
2. The controller of personal data processing is SIA “Eirodurvis” Registration no .: 40003831156 , address: Riga, Slokas street 111, LV-1067, website www.sosservice.lv
3. The personal data processor SIA “Eirodurvis”, observing and using technical and organizational data protection measures, will process the Customer’s personal data in the amount and in accordance with the procedures required and permitted by the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia and the European Union. SIA “Eirodurvis” undertakes to ensure your privacy and protection of private data and undertakes not to disclose or transfer the personal information provided by you to third parties, unless there is a legal basis for it – transfer of data to law enforcement authorities or for the protection of the company’s interests.
4. Applicable legislation: Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (27 April 2016) and the Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
5. SIA “Eirodurvis” collects and processes personal data:
5.1. cookies (website browsing data) – data on visiting the SOSSERVICE website (www.sosservice.lv) during the last 38 months.
6. The processing of the customer’s personal data is performed solely to ensure the fulfillment of orders for goods offered by SIA “Eirodurvis”. Data is stored for at least 5 years, as specified in the Law of the Republic of Latvia on Accounting.
7. The customer has the right to access his data at any time – to request information about what data, where, how and why we store it, by writing to [email protected]
8. SIA “Eirodurvis” is not responsible for the accuracy, correctness and reliability of the information provided by the Customer in the registration form.